KD's Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Paid Blogger

Marc and I switched vehicles for the last few days because he has been going to different locations for staff retreats. Yesterday he went to Fort Mason (www.fortmason.org) for a large team meeting and group building activity. The day began with presentations then they were divided into small groups. Each group was given a video recorder to create a short movie using the words "spy," "fuzzy," and "duck." After a four hour video shoot, thye had dinner, watched the movies and were given awards for their efforts. Unfortunately, Marc's group did not win any acting awards. He did have fun. Today he is with just his team from SF and they are paragliding!

Anyway, back to the car swap. I miss my satellite radio. I was listening to a local station and they were talking about their blogs. One DJ pays someone to do his blog each day! I wanted to let my faithful readers know that I am, in fact, typing my own blog. If that changes, I will let you know.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home