KD's Blog

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

In a Row

Well who is next on the, "Where's your blog," campaign? Two days in a row now how do you like that? I am happy to have faithful blog readers. It is appreciated. I will try to upload some pictures soon.

I really love short weeks. It has gone by so quickly! I don't have lunch duty this week so the time just flies on by. 

We had one of my coworkers, Katie B., over for dinner. She has so much energy that Marc and I felt wound up when she left. We had a great time and it is always great to talk shop after hours. Marc is understanding and listens even though he doesn't know who we are talking about most of the time.

Anyway, not a lot new here. My students have been great except one of my eighth grade classes noticed I do "jazz hands" sometimes when I teach. They giggled at me but were still exceptional today. I am waiting for the honeymoon to end....or maybe they are just this good all the time. Maybe their uniforms help. Overall, things are great in the usually sunny (at least lately) San Francisco. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home