KD's Blog

Monday, August 20, 2007

Today

There are a lot of new forms and paperwork to understand at my job and it was really overwhelming today at our our "kick-off" meeting. I am so thankful for some great teachers to help me through! I do miss my friends at HCL, especially today.

My goal is to have my room completely done and ready to go by 1:00p.m. on Friday. We have some friends coming into town this weekend and I want to enjoy the last weekend of my official summer. We are catching up with the Brew Crew on Saturday and doing some sightseeing and relaxing. It will be a fun weekend but I have a lot of work to do before then...

1 Comments:

Blogger deb h said...

Hang in there, sweetie! Change is
never easy, and you've had a lot
lately. As your mom said in a past
blog, it won't be long and you'll
have everyone won over! We'll be
praying that the rest of the week
goes well so that you can enjoy
your weekend with friends. love,
deb

August 20, 2007 at 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home