KD's Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Flat

It was one of those days. I went out to my car and realized I forgot something and had to go back inside. Traffic seemed impatient with me and I had a lot of errands to run. I ran my errands then finally left to go to school around 1 o'clock. On my way I was enjoying the views. My favorite view on the way to school is a big palm tree in a front yard where you can see the ocean in the distance. Today was an unusually beautiful day and I even thought about turning around to grab the camera. I decided I was getting into school late enough so I continued. I was a block away from school and I heard a pop and a whooshing sound. I thought it was my tire but I wasn't sure. I tried to pretend it was one of the cars around me, however, when the light turned green and I began to move, I heard the tell-tale klumph of my wheel. I had nowhere to pull over so I decided to drive the block to school. Thankfully I have roadside assistance. There was no way I could have changed the tire myself. A nice gentleman came and changed it for me. When he found out my husband worked for Adobe, he wanted his number so Marc could help him de-bug his Adobe program. Thankfully he forgot to ask again before he left. Afterward, I continued to drop things in my classroom the rest of the day. I even almost staple-gunned my finger...don't ask. I guess it was just one of those days. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home