KD's Blog

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Back for more chocolate


Yes, we went back to Ghirardelli today. My friend, Cindy, is right. The ice cream and chocolate is like no other. It is so good. My mom wants to go back tomorrow. 

We also went down Lombard Ave. again (pictured) and I drove. It is fun and I think I would take all of our guests there. Muir Woods, on the other hand, might be a different story. I don't understand why California builds steep sloping roads along mountain cliffs and refuses to put up some guard rails. It was only about a mile of the drive, but I was pretty white-knuckled. My dad drove us up out of Muir Woods which was on the cliff side of the road...I couldn't do it. I can't imagine taking a yellow school bus down there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home