KD's Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dinner with the "boss"

I guess I should clarify. We did not have Marc's boss over, officially. One of the teachers at WP took me to the teacher store today and she thought it was quite ambitious of me to have the boss over after just a little over a month at Adobe. Tyler is actually Marc's superior, but not his boss. Not the person who hired Marc. He is the guy who supervised his independent study at MIAD (Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design where Marc went to school) and sort-of recruited him to work for Adobe. Dinner went well. They are more like our friends then Marc's boss.

My classroom is completely shaping up. I have 1 of 6 bulletin boards done. I really miss the one bulletin board arrangement I had at HCL. The others are coming along but I need to actually read what I will be teaching in a week and a half before I do at least the other three. I have a lot of  work ahead of me! 

Otherwise, all is going well for us in SF. Thank you for your comments, thoughts, and prayers! 

1 Comments:

Blogger deb h said...

Sounds like things are really coming together for you!! Was it
fun to entertain in your new home?
What an exciting time this must be
for you, especially getting ready to teach in a new school. love, deb

August 16, 2007 at 4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home