KD's Blog

Monday, August 13, 2007

A Normal Day at School

My classroom has required a lot of work. I have been getting rid of old text books and materials dating back to when I was in middle school. It is amazing what can collect in a classroom. I started going through the science equipment and decided I needed some bins. My friend, Judy, helped "bin me up" a few years ago, and I have been relatively organized since. The assistant principal took me to Target to buy bins and organizational tools to get the science room in tip-top shape. When I got back I started pulling ancient boxes from the dusty shelves. I haven't taught science before, but is it really necessary to have literally thousands of test tubes? I can't get over how many test tubes I have pulled out of the closets! I think past teachers have not dug as deeply into the closets and didn't even realize they were there. Maybe you do need that many test tubes...I guess I will find out this year. Pictures as soon as my room is presentable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home