KD's Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Cleaning Up

I had 6 of my students helping me today and the room is really cleaning up. There were art supplies in there from when an art class was taught in the room, old encyclopedias, old books and boxes of old text books that all found new homes. I actually have some some room in there now! I had to find space for 60 survival kits which I stashed in the new empty spaces. I am wondering if it is a California law to have the survival kits in the room. They have packets of water, dehydrated food, first aid supplies, and a glow stick. 

I am stuck at home the rest of the day waiting for the TV to arrive. As I wait, I have to work on typing my fire escape plan and earthquake plan...I am glad the last teacher left theirs up from last year! I can use it as a guide. I am thinking of all my friends at HCL this week! I miss you all! I keep waiting for one of you to peek your head in my room:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Debra said...

Hi! Sounds like you are getting settled in your classroom. I know it won't be long before you'll have teachers popping into your classroom, just to see you smile!!!!
Love you & Miss you
Mom

August 15, 2007 at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home