KD's Blog

Friday, August 17, 2007

On the way to school



I brought the camera to school to take pictures of my classroom but forgot to take some! I did take two pictures on my way to school so you can have just a little sense of the beautiful mile between our yellow house and my school. It was such a beautiful day, there really isn't a line in one of the pictures between the sky and the ocean. It was difficult being inside when there wasn't even a cloud in the sky. I did attempt to ride my bike to school, but I realized I am not quite ready for the hills of SF so turned around halfway. Hopefully Marc and I will be able to take a ride this weekend. It is hard to believe that only five months ago was our wedding. Time does fly! Enjoy your weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home