KD's Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pictures of August

Here are the pictures of my classroom. (Finally!) It has been a busy week!
This is where I will stand to teach. You can see my bulletin boards are staring blankly back at me...






This is where I was taking the picture from. My mom helped me sew up the blue skirt (inspired by the one Judy made me last year:) and hides some graffiti that covered the faux wood contact paper.





 This is my bulletin board devoted to drama! We are starting a program here this year and I wanted people to see some of my "work."













Another picture of my blank bulletin boards and pluto...now what am I going to do with him?

1 Comments:

Blogger Debra said...

Katie, I think your room looks great! What a difference from the first time I saw it. I like the skirt around the sink. Won't the students be surprized to see this bright a cheery room! Good job! Missing you...wish I was there! Love Mom

August 24, 2007 at 5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home