KD's Blog

Monday, August 27, 2007

The First Day

Kids are pretty much the same where ever you are. The kids at WPL are not much different then the kids at HCL. They were considerate and respectful for the most part. Thirty-one kids in one room = chatty kids, and they are nervous about the first day. It was fun over all. I slaughtered so many names but after I put my maiden name on the board they understood that last names can be hard. It is fun having a stairwell that is on the outside of the school and there is something cute about kids eating their lunches on benches outside. I was not used to seeing the array of lunches from sushi to noodles in thermoses, lunchables to seaweed-wrapped sandwich-looking items. It was fun! Overall, it was great day. I can't wait to go home and put my feet up!

1 Comments:

Blogger Debra said...

I'm so glad your day went well. I've been praying for you all day! Love Mom

August 27, 2007 at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home