KD's Blog

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Summer in SF

We are finally experiencing our summer in SF. When we stepped into the outside air last night, it was warm and inviting. We didn't feel the humidity we experienced in the Midwest over the weekend, but it was warmer than any evening I could remember in SF. Today is simply delightful. The high by WP was 77! I was shocked when I turned on my car at lunchtime. It feels so good. One student said it was supposed to be 90 by the end of the week, but we shall see. It is odd to be much over 75 here. October is supposed to be the most beautiful month of the year here in SF. There are plenty of weekends (only the weekend of October 12 is filled with visitors) so if anyone would like to come out, this might be your chance to experience truly beautiful weather, even in the fog belt. Marc and I found tickets right around $99 one way through Southwest. They were direct flights and we even received snacks on the return flight! 
 

1 Comments:

Blogger deb h said...

Glad to hear you had snacks on the
return trip. Your mom said you
were disappointed on the trip out
because you only got one pop. We
never had a problem when we flew
out there. They even came around
when we were all buckled down for
turbulance and couldn't get up to
go to the bathroom! The one and only time we flew Southwest, we
really were pleased. Mike and
Amanda always fly out of Midway
when they go anywhere. I like doing the ticketless boarding, so
you can get on early if you get
your boarding pass printed out early enough. I don't want to come
out there in October and have it
be warm!!! I'm looking forward to
getting away from that. It finally
cooled off here today - I don't
want to go back to 90's! We're flying out and back non-stop this
time, so I'm excited about that. I
did enjoy our stop in Vegas on the
way out last time. Now I can at least say I"ve been to Vegas. Hope
all is well with you two. love, deb h

September 26, 2007 at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home