KD's Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Pictures!

Well, I have the cord for my camera but blogger will not let me upload. Sorry. I will try tomorrow. 

I had to write my first detention today. I think it was the first one for the school year. I guess someone had to do it.  

I also accidentally saw something on Marc's computer...he is working on a redesign for my blog! It is very user friendly and looks great so far. He has been working on moving my old entries over into the new format and program. Stay tuned for the new improved KD's blog in the coming weeks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Writing Teacher78 said...

Funny, there is a picture here now...it is the seventh grade flower lab in my classroom. There is nothing like the smell of mold as I teach. I wonder when I should throw the dead ones away...there is no mention of that in my teacher's book! Three of them are still alive!

September 21, 2007 at 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home