KD's Blog

Friday, September 21, 2007

Pictures! (take two)


I took these pictures yesterday in union square. I decided to celebrate birthdays for my brothers and their wives early since they all fall between now and November 2. I ventured down to union square to Crate and Barrel. I can't believe there isn't one closer, but it was a nice drive (only about 15 minutes) downtown to the three-floor store. I would have taken more pictures but my camera was taking the highest res. pictures and I only fit 8 on my card! Marc is going to let me use his card until I get a bigger one.  

2 Comments:

Blogger deb h said...

Can't wait to hopefully see you
this weekend. Sorry to hear about
the detention thing! That must have been hard! Have a safe flight. love, deb h

September 21, 2007 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Writing Teacher78 said...

Hi! I am excited! I am the iron fist of the top floor. Being the only female teacher in the 7th and 8th grade, I guess you have to be.

September 21, 2007 at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home