KD's Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2007

No Uncles

I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and ready for the day. We are currently out of milk so my typical cereal meal was out. Looking around, I decided to cook up an egg. I finished cooking and put it on my plate when I noticed the counter looked like it was moving. ANTS! I was horrified and put my breakfast safely in the dining room. I squashed every one I saw. They were all over the counter and floor. We didn't have any food out. The kitchen was clean. We are not messy people! I finally decided to wake Marc up to help me. He found where they were coming in, the side door. He worked at cleaning them up there. After we had taken care of most of them, he showered and ran to the store to get some traps. Hopefully that will take care of them. Until then, we will be eating out! 

1 Comments:

Blogger Debra said...

I guess the bugs come along with summer. What a way to start your day! Maybe dad will have to come and spray for you. If so, I can come too. Sounds like a good plan to me! Love Mom

September 27, 2007 at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home