KD's Blog

Monday, July 23, 2007

Painter's Tape






I wanted to make a little note about Muir Woods. I was not feeling very creative or descriptive when I wrote the blog so it is lacking some information. It is probably 30 minutes or less from downtown SF. It is a redwood forest and part of the National Park Service. It is close to the ocean and there is even a Beach close by called Muir Beach (I think). There is also a park right off of the Golden Gate bridge that is beautiful. It provides breathtaking views of the bridge, the city, the ocean, and more. It is part of the Golden Gate National Recreation Area. If you ever have questions, please feel free to comment or send me an e-mail and I would be happy to respond!

I took the blue tape off of the living room and the space looks great. I spent most of the morning cleaning up the painting mess, looking for the main power box to turn on the electricity, and cleaning while waiting for my car to be delivered. I included some pictures of the new improved living room and a few houses by ours.  

4 Comments:

Blogger marden72 said...

I only see one picture of the neighbors...

July 23, 2007 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Writing Teacher78 said...

I was importing the honeymoon pictures into my login so I couldn't rotate the other pix to put them in. Sorry.
I hope you are having a good day:)

July 23, 2007 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Writing Teacher78 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 23, 2007 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Debra said...

It really does look blue. I thought it was going to be green? The neighborhood looks lovely. That was fun to see you two talking via the blog!

July 24, 2007 at 6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home