KD's Blog

Friday, July 20, 2007

Earthquake!

Last night I felt what I thought was an earthquake. Marc didn't think it was but I don't really think he was completely awake. It felt just like I thought it would and there was even a rumbling sound. When I woke up, I had to check the local news just to see. It was registered as 4.2 centered in Oakland. For those of you who don't know your geography, Oakland is right across the bay from SF. I didn't cause much more than a few broken windows in Oakland and Berkley and a few power outages. You can read more about it on the local news. (cbs5.com)

2 Comments:

Blogger Debra said...

I wondered how long.....

July 20, 2007 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger deb h said...

How weird is that. We were just talking about that Friday morning.
Adam has to have earthquak training
when he starts his job. Then I heard later in the morning there was one in San Fran Bay! But, I
guess it's not different than our
tornado drills! Glad to hear the
house is working out. It looks so
cute. The yellow reminds me of you
bright, sunny smile! love, deb h

July 21, 2007 at 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home