KD's Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Goal


I met one of my goals today: my thank-you's are done! I need some addresses that are buried in our stuff, but the notes are written and stamps are on. The addresses will be easy once I locate my school address book which is packed in one of the boxes...

Other than that, I went to our house and thought about touching up the yellow paint, but I felt really lazy and didn't do it. I should have because our stuff is coming tomorrow, but I really didn't feel like changing my clothes and painting. I did take some pictures. The yellow is not quite as bright as it is in person, but you can get the idea. The room has so much potential! 
The other goal, another favorite things blog, may or may not get done...we shall see what the evening holds. I am really in my summer lazy mode! I am sure seeing our couch and all of our things again will motivate me to do something tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home