KD's Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2007




My legs are a little tired today from braving the hills. Marc and I went out with some of his coworkers and experienced some of the hills around China town. They are steep! There are so many great places to eat and we ate at one late last night called Plouf. It is located in an alley in the financial district. The alley is lined with several other restaurants with abundant outdoor seating and romantic lights strung overhead. We will definitely be back to try more of them out.

I took Marc to work today (the red building is his office) then ventured down by the ball park again to find Dallas some All-Star souvenirs. There was a lot of activity, but no vendors out quite yet. I am not sure when the game starts this evening, but I will have to go back by the ballpark to check it out when I go to pick Marc up.

I also stumbled upon a farmer's market at the Embarcadero building in the shadow of the Bay Bridge. The produce was amazing and I picked up a few things. I drove around some more and found a few hills that challenged my nerves. I felt like my car was nearly vertical at the base of the hill! I also went the wrong way down a one way for the first time!


I am off to find a Kohls store and do a little bit more exploring! More pictures soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Writing Teacher78 said...

Sorry...I am really having trouble with the formatting...

July 10, 2007 at 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home