KD's Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2007

First Post

As an English teacher, I am a little paranoid about blogging. I feel the vulnerability of my students as they turn in their papers only for me to slaughter them with my purple pen. I will not get too wrapped up in that worry. These are simply my updates for my family and friends to keep tabs on us even as we move across the country. Today is our going away party. I like to call it our "see you later" party because neither of us feel a permanency in our move. It is our adventure: to learn and stretch and grow. We fly out exactly two weeks from today.    

4 Comments:

Blogger Bill & Deb said...

Dad and I like the blog. We also like the idea of a "see ya later" mindset!

June 23, 2007 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger deb h said...

Thanks for including us in your
blog! It's really nice to still
be part of your life, even though
you'll be on the other side of the
country!

June 29, 2007 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ha ha your pen does not slaughter our papers!!! it only... uh... corrects them!!!

July 3, 2007 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Writing Teacher78 said...

I think they use red in high school...much..uh..more blood-like:)

July 3, 2007 at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home