KD's Blog

Monday, June 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my dad's birthday (actually my co-worker Chad's too). My dad has always said it is the perfect birthday because it is exactly 6 months after/before Christmas (depending on how you look at it). I just wanted to send this tribute out to my dad. Those of you who know him know what a great guy he is. He has friends around the country because wherever he goes, he talks to people and makes friends. Since he has the kind, friendly-eyed look about him, people remember him. He is honest and doesn't have a bad thing to say about anyone. I am proud to call him my dad. 

Our friend Jack gave us a really cool (belated) wedding gift on Saturday. It is a camera called Holga and I am really excited to experiment with it. It takes artistic pictures by utilizing colored flashes and interesting attachments to the lens. I will be taking some pictures and posting them soon. 

I am glad my blog is in "random territory" because this one is very random. Have a great day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill & Deb said...

I am a father who is as equally proud of his beautiful daughter,thank you for the kind words.
Love forever;
Dad

June 25, 2007 at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home