KD's Blog

Monday, July 30, 2007

Boxed Out

We are still struggling with our internet connection. We have a dial tone but the internet only seems to work when we are on the phone. As soon as Marc hangs up with the service provider, the internet stops working. I am currently sitting in our temp. housing, away from the boxes, to give you this update. We are settling in and we even have some pictures on the wall! Most of the living room is cleaned out and my goal is to clean off the dining room table today. We hung curtains up because we realized our house was the only one with a bare window. I remember when I was growing up, my mom had us go through our house every night and close every shade. I think it is a big city thing because everyone's house is shut up tight every evening here. Not that I grew up in the big city, but my mom grew up in St. Paul and she probably thought you closed the blinds everywhere. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home