KD's Blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

New Goals...

My goal for tomorrow is to take pictures of each room to put on the blog as an update. I have been avoiding it because there are a few last things in each room I need to pick up/unpack/put away. This will motivate me to get it done! I went back to IKEA today to pick up some frames. We will hopefully be able to hang up our pictures in the dining room now that they will all have frames. The guest room is coming together but it is going to be a work in progress. We need to get some more pictures to decorate it. The theme? You have to come visit us to find out! I will show you a few pictures of it tomorrow, but none that show the room's theme. 

Our bedroom is the least decorated so far. We are debating on what to do. We bought some bamboo and we think we might paint it green, but it is really boring right now except for the fun orange quilt we got as a wedding present--that is the only pizzazz. The living room is coming together but we are waiting for an entertainment center that we ordered from Crate and Barrel. It will hopefully be in on Friday. Look for lots of pictures tomorrow! 

3 Comments:

Blogger Debra said...

I may not check the blog tomorrow because I'm looking forward to seeing the REAL THING...not the pictures! Only two more days....Dad and I can't wait!!! Cal-i-forn-ia here we come!!

August 2, 2007 at 5:25 AM  
Blogger Writing Teacher78 said...

We can't wait for you to come either...however, I have a lot of work and shopping to do....

August 2, 2007 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Debra said...

Do the work, save the shopping for when I come!
I forgot that your blog is my homepage and work, I tried not to look!

August 3, 2007 at 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home